Monday, September 15, 2014

Meet the TA: Kyra Nelson

Name: Kyra Nelson
Major: Linguistics
Minors: Editing and English
Year in School: First Year MA
Where did you grow up? Billings, Montana
Mission: Impossible
Hobbies: Reading, writing, cake decorating, Tetris, blogging
Favorite Internet Meme: That escalated quickly
Favorite Book (Non-Scriptural): Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn
Favorite Musical Artist: Taylor Swift. That's right. Don't hate.
Musical Instruments: Violin
Languages: English. Some Japanese. I took Spanish but was told I had the worst accent that instructor had ever heard. Once I tried learning Welsh for ten minutes.
Other Things You Might Want to Know About Me: I intern for a literary agency, which is a fancy way of saying that I crush the hopes and dreams of aspiring authors. I also love superheroes (not just because I think the actors in Avengers are foxy, even though they are).

No comments:

Post a Comment